Previous Entry | Next Entry

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (Default)
FInally took the plunge and switched from Comcast to Direct TV because Comcast's prices are getting out of hand. I like it, but it's so much to remember; new channels, new rules, new things that are awesome and not so awesome.

Awesome stuff: pausing live tv. Recording two shows at one. Recording, period.

Not awesome stuff: HD channels shared with non-HD channels so that when it's not an actual HD-filmed show/movie it's all stretched and zoomed in. Yuck. Not being able to remind! This one bugs me so, so, so much!

Slightly annoying: No channel or clock display on the front of the receiver. WTH is that about? There aren't even any buttons there in case you lose the remote.


Still. Kind of cool. New is good sometimes. The Internet goes next, as soon as I get the new modem and disks. Yay, tons of email change of address things. *pout* I hate doing that. I always forget places and then can't remember the damn passwords and can't get back in. Boo.


In other news, crazy icon-maker is crazy. If you're in the mood for some Chloe/Oliver, Chloe, Oliver, Tess, or Clark/Lois (minor on those last three) icons, then how about 1000 to choose from? No, really. And all of them are gorgeous. The posts are multiple so your Internet won't die.

Linky McLink Links:

Season 1-7
Season 8: 8x01-8x11
Season 8: 8x12-8x22
Season 9: 9x01-9x14
Season 9: 9x15-9x21



In other news, I've sort of stopped writing for the most part. I kind of hate myself for that. I'm trying to write again, and I have done bits and pieces here and there on paper, but it's hard and slow going. Bleh. I hate these slumps.

In other, other news, I got a wii and I might possibly be addicted to Sports Resort. Some of them. Some suck.

Off to write! For reals. Or maybe post already finished Chlex smut. Either or.

Profile

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (Default)
[personal profile] sinecure
sinecure

Latest Month

May 2020
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars