Previous Entry | Next Entry

The Porn Battle is back, baby!

  • Jun. 2nd, 2009 at 4:31 PM
sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (DW - Rose is a naughty lupine)
Porn Battle VIII (The Eighth Wonder – Bigger, Longer, Uncut)



Yay! *flail*


If you're not familiar with it, shame on you! ;)

First of all, it's a multifandom porn-fest hosted and brought to us by the tireless [personal profile] oxoniensis. Everyone can join and play in one way or another. The detailed rules are here.

Basically you go to this link right here and leave prompts for authors, artists, and vidders. (Follow the rules on how to leave them please, otherwise it's more work for [personal profile] oxoniensis and the others who work this thing) You have until this Friday, June 5th (UK time). Plenty of time, please, go leave prompts.

Sunday the 7th is when the porn begins to pour in because the list of prompts and fandoms (all fandoms, I mean any and all that you could possibly think of, nothing is off the table) is listed for public consumption. Artists, vidders, and authors are then allowed to post to a post on [personal profile] oxoniensis' journal--on Dreamwidth, which has 4 times the comment-length-capacity of Live Journal--in the comments, with their fics, art, or vids. You have until 9 PM (UK time) June 15th to (in her words) 'write the steamiest bit of porn you can from any of the prompts'. (art and vids too)

No one is judged, there is no 'winner' except all of us because tons of porn will be rolling in. It's just a fun time to be had by all, and to be enjoyed by all.

Yay! *flail*

Comments

oxoniensis: kirk and mccoy, black and white on multicoloured wide curved stripes (fandom: st straight on 'til morning)
[personal profile] oxoniensis wrote:
Jun. 2nd, 2009 10:39 pm (UTC)
Thanks for the wonderful pimping!
sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (FS - Aeryn left it up to fate)
[personal profile] sinecure wrote:
Jun. 2nd, 2009 10:45 pm (UTC)
Absolutely! I love the Porn Battle. And this time I absolutely plan to write fic. Well, I did last year too, but it was too big. Aside from the drabbles.

So, is it 3 times a year now?
oxoniensis: john critchton (fandom: farscape i do i think)
[personal profile] oxoniensis wrote:
Jun. 3rd, 2009 06:29 am (UTC)
So, is it 3 times a year now?

OMG, No! Just summer and winter still - I wouldn't survive more (and my hair wouldn't survive being torn out more than twice a year!) Um, I love it really, just hard work too.
sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (DW - 10 as Priest!D hawtness)
[personal profile] sinecure wrote:
Jun. 3rd, 2009 07:22 am (UTC)
*snicker*

That's cool. Not sure why I thought it might be going to three times a year. Much as I'd love that, your sanity is perhaps better.

*weighs things* Porn... sanity... porn...! Eek!
oxoniensis: josh and sam - josh holding a pair of pants (fandom: tww pants)
[personal profile] oxoniensis wrote:
Jun. 3rd, 2009 07:25 am (UTC)
Yeah, I can see which way you're swinging! I'll just remind you that if I end up locked up in a padded cell, there'll be no porn battle! My sanity is important to the world! *beams*

On which note, if you wish to order me a regular masseuse, that would be fine...
sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (DW - 10 and Rose wanna come)
[personal profile] sinecure wrote:
Jun. 3rd, 2009 07:45 am (UTC)
Hmph... so porn doesn't win out. This time.

Your happiness keeps the Internet happy. And the world. You're awesome. *schmoopy smile* My hero!

You're a masseuse! ?? That work?
oxoniensis: hearts and love (world: love!if a world ends)
[personal profile] oxoniensis wrote:
Jun. 4th, 2009 10:16 pm (UTC)
*laughs* I was thinking I'd rather have a hot, hunky masseuse, but I think I'm too knackered right now to enjoy it!
sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (DW - Rose is a naughty lupine)
[personal profile] sinecure wrote:
Jun. 4th, 2009 10:47 pm (UTC)
*hires a whole team of masseuses... and they all look like Jensen and Jared--*

*gasp*

What a coincidence!
oxoniensis: close-up of a clock face (fandom: spn light up a city block)
[personal profile] oxoniensis wrote:
Jun. 7th, 2009 08:11 am (UTC)
*keeps a Jared-lookalike on permanent retainer and never leaves the house again*

Profile

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (Default)
[personal profile] sinecure
sinecure

Latest Month

May 2020
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Tags

Page Summary

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars