Previous Entry | Next Entry

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (DW - 10 is emo by me)
Wow. The last two episodes of Medium were really good. Last week's was disturbing. I haven't ever been disturbed by this show, but yeah. And the conclusion was nearly as disturbing.

I miss my mood theme! I need to get crackin' on that layout I was working on, oh, about a month ago? *snort*

I think everyone should name their bathroom Kathmandu, so when you're stuck in traffic or can't get to one, you can sing out your frustration by singing Bob Seger, "If I ever get out of here, I'm going to Kathmandu!"

This is me posting more than once a month. I've always been boring, but lately, that boring is off the charts. I haven't even been making icons! Well, four in a month. Two for a contest. *points to icon* 'Cause he really, really does.

Comments

[identity profile] cindergal.livejournal.com wrote:
Apr. 1st, 2008 04:19 am (UTC)
Another Medium fan! I have actually been disturbed quite often by this show (the dead child in the doll box comes to mind), but what I'm most impressed with is that just when I think they've become predictable, they do something to surprise me.

And I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode (I'm on West Coast time).
[identity profile] likegunfire.livejournal.com wrote:
Apr. 1st, 2008 05:22 am (UTC)
Tonight's episode really was amazing.
[identity profile] rua1412.livejournal.com wrote:
Apr. 1st, 2008 09:01 am (UTC)
Never watched Medium so can't put my two cents in it.

I'm glad you posted more this month, I miss your entries in lj, both about fanarts and personal life.

Profile

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (Default)
[personal profile] sinecure
sinecure

Latest Month

May 2020
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars