Previous Entry | Next Entry

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (HIMYM - Legendary by me)
I'm pimping because I was threatened to do so on pain of... him being sad. :(

[livejournal.com profile] likegunfire's Best Television Show Ever!.

Put your 2 cents in and don't forget some like I did. Firefly, I'm so sorry!

Tags:

Comments

[identity profile] missatralissa.livejournal.com wrote:
Oct. 27th, 2007 07:22 am (UTC)
i just had to add to the list.

i hope that Buffy wins. (i don't think many others were voting for Stargate)
ext_10308: Rose in a naughty pose (Default)
[identity profile] sinecure.livejournal.com wrote:
Oct. 27th, 2007 08:50 am (UTC)
Yeah, Stargate usually gets overlooked as a great television show, but I don't get why. SGA gets all the attention, which is odd because I think SG-1 was a much better show.

I'm pretty sure Buffy will win.

I don't get the Pushing Daisies entrants. The show is way too new to be on the list.

Profile

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (Default)
[personal profile] sinecure
sinecure

Latest Month

May 2020
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars