Previous Entry | Next Entry

And the grand facade, so soon will burn

  • Nov. 22nd, 2005 at 10:37 PM
sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (Veronica in green by me)
Despite LJ being a total pissy bitch about comments, I'm going to go ahead and post my newest--I'm already working on another--VM header. Yeah. I am that ridiculous. I'm also working on icons fronm lots of fandoms. And Supernatural has bitten me. I've been watching the show since the beginning but I've held off on making icons until now. *hangs head* I am such a weak-assed weenie. My icon-mind has me by the proverbial balls. Ya know, if I had some of those.

The VM header I'm most proud of... to date. ;) It's up for grabs. Hmm, does anyone ever actually use my banner/headers? If not, why the hell do I make them? Oh, right. 'Cause my mind won't let me stop. Stupid mind.

- Credit if taking
- Comments are welcomed with open arms
- Resources are in my memories
- No hotlinking, duh
- No altering, but I will if asked

Tags:

Comments

[identity profile] subtle--sarcasm.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 06:58 am (UTC)
ok, your new header is teh pretty. :) I like the freshness and the color-choice. as for me, I usually only use headers I made myself, so thats why i've never used oen of yours. And please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying mine are better than anyones, thats not why i do it. I just like having my own selfmade headers. you know.

still, very pretty :)
ext_10308: Rose in a naughty pose (Default)
[identity profile] sinecure.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 09:15 pm (UTC)
Thanks. :)

Oh, I totally get you. I'm the same way. I only use icons/headers/wallpapers I've made myself most of the time. Occasionally I'll use other people's stuff, but it's a rare day. Not because I don't love them immensely, but because I like using my own work.
[identity profile] caingirl.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 01:11 pm (UTC)
It´s very pretty - I just adore your way of making header and such (wanna make me a Dean Cain one ;) ) ♥
ext_10308: Rose in a naughty pose (Default)
[identity profile] sinecure.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 09:16 pm (UTC)
Thanks. :)

I could make a DC one if you want. Do you mean exactly like the VM one, or different altogether? Specific pictures? Text? Hee. I'm such a whore.
[identity profile] akari-yagami.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 02:46 pm (UTC)

Awww, is truly lovely! *_*

Snagging, will credit when used, thank you SO much!!!! ♥
ext_10308: Rose in a naughty pose (Default)
[identity profile] sinecure.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 09:18 pm (UTC)
Thanks. :)

Oh, an actual taker, yay. Enjoy it if you use it. :)
[identity profile] twofangs.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 04:38 pm (UTC)
To be honest I don't even know how to use a header, but if I did, I would snag this one. Absolutely beautiful. The photos, the flower, the quote, and the contrast of black & white and colour all come together to make a stunningly emotional statement. Thanks for sharing. :)
ext_10308: Rose in a naughty pose (Default)
[identity profile] sinecure.livejournal.com wrote:
Nov. 23rd, 2005 09:20 pm (UTC)
I was the same way. I dug through so many how-to's it's not funny.

Thank you! It all just sort of came together for once, without too much sweat. :)

Profile

sinecure: Kristen Bell in purple and blue. (Default)
[personal profile] sinecure
sinecure

Latest Month

May 2020
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars